Just a reminder: If anybody would like to go to club or bars, don't forget your drivier liscense/passport. Also guys, be carefully with the dress code. "... jeans and sneakers are not preferred. No work boots, long tees / t-shirts, jerseys or headgear with the exception of baseball hats". My bf got stopped once because he was wearing slippers.
没有下面几个人的电话：amu, liminmm, freefly, angelsmile，希望你们可以在这里跟贴确定一下
Hahawei, sorry for replying late. Just found out the message function. Hereby attached some bar/club information~~ (More information could be obtained from citysearch.com)
1. Club 27* Old City, 27 Bank St* Dancing night during Xmas time...
2. Shampoo* Good for dancing, a little noisy.* Located at Spring Garden. 417 N 8th St.
3. D & B* Good place for playing games, pool (a little costy though).* good view on river* 325 N. Columbus* http://www.daveandbusters.com/?f=1
3. Independence Brew Pub * close to chinatown.* there will be a 80 hit performance on 12/17 by Bobby Electro.
4. Buffalo Billiards* Old city* can play pool* http://www.buffalobilliards.com/philadelphia/
5. Blue Martini* Old city, on 2nd and b/w Market and Chestnut* named by another gal in this board.
6. Liquid Charm* close to chinatown* 1207 Race St* good for dancing? but never checked it out.
7. Transit Nightclub* 600 Spring Garden St* good for dancing? but never checked it out.
- - Change Ad Consent
Powered by Huaren.us 1.0.112
© 2001-2020 .
Processed in 0.2031232 second(s)
, 11 queries.
10/1/2020 4:38:13 PM|10/1/2020 4:38:13 PM